Delta Air Lines
Book Delta Air Lines online now.
Our Economy cabin has recently undergone a transformation and we are proud to be able to offer personalized, in-seat entertainment for every passenger flying nonstop to the USA with Delta.
Delta Air Lines has also introduced new sleep kits and several updated amenities for passengers seated in the Economy cabin on long-haul international flights. Sleep kits will be offered to each customer by flight attendants and will include individual eyeshades plus earplugs to help customers get better rest when travelling between continents.
- 767-300: All leather seats, 18in width/ 31-32in pitch (46cm width/ 79-81cm pitch) in a 2x3x2 configuration.
- 767-400: All leather seats, 17.8in width/31-33in pitch (45cm width / 79-84cm pitch) 2x3x2 configuration.
- 757-200: Only LHRPHL and seasonal SNNJFK. All leather seats, 17.2in width/31-33in pitch (79-84 cm pitch) 3 x 3 configuration.
- On board complimentary meal service, non-alcoholic beverages, plus complimentary alcoholic wine and beer
- Personal on demand entertainment.
- Complimentary sleep kit.
- Frequent Flyer Passengers can earn miles
* Please note that seat configuration, sizes and In Flight Entertainment may vary by aircraft.
Extra comfort for each leg you fly.
Upgrade to Economy Comfort and enjoy:
- Up to 4 inches / 10cm more legroom
- Up to 50% more seat recline
- Priority Boarding
- Seating in the front rows of the Economy cabin
- Complimentary beer, wine and spirits
- Personal on demand entertainment
- Complimentary sleep kit
Whoever said “you should never mix business with pleasure” clearly never flew BusinessElite with Delta Air Lines. Our BusinessElite cabin has been designed to ensure you have the most relaxing experience possible when working on the fly. With direct aisle access for all flat-bed seats, you can enjoy our world-class dining and on demand entertainment in your very own private comfort zone.
THE BUSINESS ELITE EXPERIENCE
Lift off in luxury
- 180° flat-bed seats
- Direct access to the aisle for all seats
- Multi-course menus designed by celebrity chefs paired with wines chosen by master sommelier Andrea Robinson
- Westin Heavenly® In-Flight Bedding including a full size pillow and duvet
- Complimentary amenity kit featuring products from TUMI and (MALIN + GOETZ)
- Personal on demand entertainment featuring the industry-leading “Delta Studio ™”
- Delta Sky Priority for all BusinessElite® customers featuring expedited security, Priority Boarding and priority baggage claim.* Drive Thru Check-In and Private Security Channel at London Heathrow T3
- Complimentary access to the Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse at London Heathrow T3, Delta Sky Club® and a network of SkyTeam® lounges.
* where available